Information we collect from Customers
We collect customer Information directly from our customers. For example, we will collect customer’s user name and password, as well as contact details if a customer creates an account on any of our sites
We provide the information to our trusted associates who work with us or on behalf of us under confidentiality agreements. Such companies may use your personal information to help.
However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
If you tell us that you do not want to use us this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
How we may use the collected information
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the information we collect about you in any manner or purpose permitted by law, including, but not limited to,combining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Further, we may share this information with trusted third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, delivering relevant advertising, by email or otherwise, with offers for goods and services that may interest you.
Third-Party Sites and Links
You may access third-party web sites through this Site, and those third-party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for it
Disclosure or Use of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights are:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by the company about them during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/275/273/Fitnessformulae_Form.html
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/275/273/Fitnessformulae_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” the consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/275/273/Fitnessformulae_Form.html also can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be identified in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Detecting security incidents, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
A Special Note About Children’s Privacy
Children are not eligible to use our services. You must be at least 16 years old to use this website and we ask that minors under the age of 16 do not submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 16 years of age.
If you are not happy with our consents and disclosers we are welcoming you to contact with us.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org