This is a step-by-step guide that was created with one goal in mind: To help complete beginners learn how to speak German fast
Jump To a Specific Guide Section
- Reasons Why You Should Learn German Language
- How Long Does It Take To Learn German
- German Language Grammar
- German Phrases and Daily Expressions
- Funny German Words
- German Idioms
- German Slang
- German Culture
- German Food
- German Language Mistakes To Avoid
- Free Apps To Learn The German Language
- Speed Up Learning The German Language
Yes, that’s a real word in the German language, or at least it was until 2013. In the German language, this 63 character word referred to “law delegating beef label monitoring”.
An EU regulation dropped it. You have been told the German language is really hard to learn, or maybe you just naturally got this feeling when you heard a native German speaker talking? The scary word above confirms your assumptions? But…
Is learning to speak German hard?
Well, no, learning German being hard is just a myth. Learning any language takes time and commitment. It’s the same with the German language.